Thank you for considering a financial donation to The Sandwich Project. 100% of your donation will go toward the administration of delivering sandwiches to homeless people and families in crisis. A donation of $8 helps cover the administrative costs of delivering 150 sandwiches (storage, delivery, etc).
Your money will pay for:
- Freezers: as we make more and more sandwiches we add off-site delivery locations throughout the Twin Cities.
- Storage: at any given time, The Sandwich Project stores up to 20,000 sandwiches at our off-site storage facility in St. Paul. Even with a generous discount by Coop Partners, our costs can be $4,000 each year.
- Boxes: every sandwich that is made is eventually boxed, dated and stored. As the number of sandwiches grows, so does our cost to store properly.
- Couriers: To ensure safe delivery of sandwiches between our drop sites and cold storage, The Sandwich Project uses Edina Couriers to move our freight. Despite a generous discount, the fees for couriers can be in excess of $5,000 per year.
- Administration: The Sandwich Project is a volunteer-based organization and has no paid staff. There is minimal cost of administration for mailings, website maintenance, etc.
To pay by check please make check out to The Sandwich Project of MN and mail to:
Attn: Tony Zosel
c/o The Sandwich Project of MN
10800 Lyndale Avenue South, Suite 224
Bloomington, MN 55420
The Sandwich Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. The value of sandwich materials and all cash donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. If you have any questions, please contact the Sandwich Project at firstname.lastname@example.org.